We are NOT food bloggers. I repeat NOT food bloggers. However, we are parents to 4 young kiddos who, like most families are VERY busy. With that we need easy recipes that our kiddos like to eat and like to help prepare!
Our Stromboli Recipe is a family favorite that is QUICK, EASY and loaded with flavor! With a prep time of less than 10 minutes and a cook time of less than 15 minutes its a win win! With less time in the kitchen it will give you more time with the fam!
Pre made Pizza dough – we used:
Approximately a 1/4 lb of each thinly sliced:
3. Starting at one end add a row of each ingredient overlapping each row about 1″ stopping about 1/2 on the dough.
4. Starting on the ingredient side of the dough roll into a loaf shape.
5. Pinch and gently tuck the edges of the dough underneath.
6. Wisk 1 egg and brush entire loaf with egg wash.
7. Bake until golden brown approximately 12-15 minutes.
6. Slice + Enjoy!
image via spend with pennies